Download 7 Habits of Highly Successful Consumers of Procurement Services and The Procurement Services Market: Backdrop and Challenges.
With an industry-wide average 58% of spend going towards services procurement, having a rock-solid strategy and roadmap in place is vital. A lot of practitioners hear the term “services procurement” and immediately think “contingent labor” or “vendor managed services.” The truth is a lot broader and deeper than that.
In “Backdrop and Challenges,” Spend Matters gives you the situational awareness of what’s going on in services procurement today — exploring the 10 issues most faced today, and a methodology for you to get beyond them. “7 Habits” details what successful procurement organizations are doing to master this category, with examples you can start using right away. You’ll learn:
- What areas does “services procurement” include
- Managing external services firms and what you want to get out of the relationship
- How to engage services providers for maximum benefit for your own requirements
- Evaluating the spectrum of procurement services holistically to see how it’s evolving
- Aligning metrics, gaining convergence and thinking short- and long-term
The trend in services procurement spend is rising fast, so download these two guides and get up to speed.