In a world driven by data, organizations that have the people, processes and technology in place to leverage it have all the advantages. In CPO Rising 2018: The Age of Intelligence, you’ll learn what you need to know to be one of them.
Businesses are becoming ever more fully engulfed by technology and the data it both creates and captures. That data holds the potential to reveal a new type of intelligence for procurement organizations positioned to tap it and create enterprise impact.
CPOs need to start thinking about intelligence in the context of their organization’s current state of maturity and work to identify the areas of greatest leverage. At the same time, all CPOs need to ensure that there is a foundation in place to tap into Big Data opportunities because they will continue to grow.
In CPO Rising 2018: The Age of Intelligence, you’ll learn:
- What’s on the minds of 324 leading global CPOs
- The shifting role of the CPO and procurement teams through enterprise alignment
- How key strategies, processes and technologies are driving procurement performance
- The burgeoning impact of intelligent procurement and how to achieve it
- Why procurement sits in a more focalized position than ever, and what it means
Procurement’s “Age of Intelligence” demands powerful analytics, deep insights and consummate agility. Find out what the best-in-class are doing — download CPO Rising 2018: The Age of Intelligence.