Procurement finance and budgeting is essential to meet profit goals and avoid maverick spend. Whether you are working on capital or cost center based budgets, closing the loop between budget preparation, execution and forecast can be a challenge. This report presents the best practices shared by companies from diverse industries and sizes that improve spend management and promote greater control and visibility.
Download this report now to learn best practices to closing the budget loop in procurement finance.
- Budget structure, execution, planning and control.
- Ways to improve spending visibility.
- Why tracking budgets has become an everyday concern.
- Improving organizations’ overall financial performance.
- How procurement and finance departments can work hand in hand.
- Improving collaboration and increasing productivity using the right tools.
Learn how procurement and finance departments can bring value and visibility to the entire business process and streamline the purchasing cycle. Download this report now.