Revolutionize your e-invoicing implementation
Read this Spend Matters PRO series to find out what is takes to align procurement and accounts payable (A/P) with broader business outcomes and metrics. Don’t waste precious time and resources; learn what it takes to enable a world-class e-invoicing deployment!
World-class capability doesn’t happen by chance: solution functionality and organizational requirements are highly varied, making evaluations difficult. In this Spend Matters PRO research brief Xavier Oliver shares five key elements needed to diagnose the scope, capability and coverage of your electronic invoicing deployment.
E-invoicing isn’t all that new. Aspects of it have been around for some time, mainly through ERP systems. Those capabilities provided an basic approach to digitizing the sending and receiving of invoices that continues to be performed today in simple deployments. Technological advances and new business and government requirements, however, have greatly extended what is expected of e-invoicing solutions for different stakeholders.
In this whitepaper you’ll learn:
- Perspective on unique applications for procurement
- Key elements to diagnose the quality of an electronic invoicing deployment
- Questions to evaluate your performance and implementation
- Value-add services that providers are addressing in 2016
- A framework to deploy and manage electronic invoicing based on your requirements
Get your electronic invoicing capability to world class – download now.