CARMEL, IN – July 17, 2017 – Determine, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTRM), the pioneering leader in global Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) Cloud Platform solutions, announced the 17.6 Release of the Determine Cloud Platform today, further expanding the advanced capabilities for Source-to-Pay efficiency and effectiveness.
Each new release of the Determine Cloud Platform opens up additional potential for organizations seeking the most innovative solutions to their immediate and long-term challenges. Determine Cloud Platform Release 17.6 continues to dial up the capabilities available to firms across source-to-pay, especially in Supplier Management, Contract Management, Procurement and Inventory Management.
As the momentum in the marketplace around Platformance continues to grow, we’re constantly developing new creative ways for customers to turn their pain points into possibilities. Each new customer exposes us to unique sets of challenges – whether in industries, regions or markets – and we turn that learning into innovation. Our 17.6 Release isn’t just forward looking, it’s actually answering needs that no one has easily addressed until now.”
— Julien Nadaud, Chief Product Officer, Determine
In addition to the research and development that goes into individual solutions, Determine devotes significant resources to building the Determine Core – the power at the center of the Determine Cloud Platform. This includes flexibility and configurability for managing complexities in the source to pay with UI/UX in mind, such as dynamic opt out features, a self-service driven interface, and easy configurability of risk alerts or early termination features, all highlighted in this latest release.
Some of the many other highlights available on the Determine Cloud Platform Release 17.6:
- Opt-out questionnaire feature allowing reviewers to negate the need to review and score questionnaires that aren’t relevant, without changing the weighting.
- Color coded visual alert that reveals a supplier’s risk level.
- Commodities integration enables procurement and purchasing contracts to be associated with a commodity; and provide alerts for the owners responsible for the specific commodities.
- Enhancements to automatic renewals, terminations and manual terminations enable the contract owners’ to have more flexibility to schedule and manage important dates.
- Consumer-like star rating scale of catalog items enabled. All users can view the ratings, allowing users across the company to see item reviews and help them select the items with the best quality or price.
- Off-catalog requisition check just got easier: By adding an off-catalog item to the cart, the available or similar item in a catalog will be displayed to user.
Inventory & Stock Management:
- Improving the management of goods returned eases stock management by enabling the return of items taken from stock (all or some) for cases of change in required quantity.
- Allow warehouse managers to perform partial counts without cutting off stocks. This is essential for warehouses with large inventories that cannot entirely cut off stock to a company to enact a full count.
As a customer-driven company, Determine innovates to provide customers with business building tools that are as practical as they are advanced. Release 17.6 focuses on not just new functionality, but expanding the capabilities of what customers already have — always improving the ways they can align people, processes and data. Our solutions evolve by being responsive to how they’re used, and Release 17.6 reflects the evolution of Platformance as experienced by our customers.”
— Constantine Limberakis, VP of Product Marketing, Determine
About Determine, Inc.
Determine, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTRM) is a leading global provider of SaaS Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) solutions. The Determine Cloud Platform provides procurement, legal and finance professionals analytics of their supplier, contract and financial performance. Our technologies empower customers to drive new revenue, identify savings, improve compliance and mitigate risk.
The Determine Cloud Platform seamlessly integrates with major ERP or third-party systems such as SAP, Oracle, Sage, QAD and Microsoft. Modular solutions can be configured to add more as needed to provide additional value beyond spend management. Our unified master database and business process approach empower users at every level to make more informed and smarter decisions.
For more information, please visit: www.determine.com.