Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Management Pioneer Opens New Possibilities Across Modular, Configurable Solutions
CARMEL, IN – February 26, 2019 – Determine, Inc. (OTCQB: DTRM), a pioneering leader in global Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) Cloud Platform solutions, announced today that the Determine Cloud Platform Release 18.4 introduces a host of new features and benefits across the company’s integrated, modular Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Management solutions.
Determine Cloud Platform Release 18.4 increases user capabilities in Sourcing, Contract Management, Procurement and the Determine Core. With a focus on pragmatic innovation, Determine is bringing the most advanced features available to a wider spectrum of companies, including the mid-enterprise level. Determine continues to break ground with enhancements like the Determine Online Store, an Open Catalog Interface which provides a quick and easy catalog connector for out-of-maintenance SAP SRM users.
At Determine, we work in true collaboration with customers so we can help them better manage their unique and often complicated requirements. Release 18.4 further expands the level of integration across our suite of modular solutions — including vendor management, sourcing events, contracts and procurement — to increase process automation and complex business cases like services procurement. Our goal is to constantly push Determine Cloud Platform innovation, but with a focus on practical application.”
— Julien Nadaud, Chief Product Officer, Determine, Inc.
The latest Determine Cloud Platform Release expands user capabilities across Sourcing, Contract Management, Procurement and other modular solutions:
- New grid functionality: This new feature enhances the user experience by enabling column resizing, reordering, filtering and custom display to simplify and optimize the sorting and analyzing of data.
- Additional information field for requesters: On top of “out of the box” contract features that enable contract data customization, this new feature lets legal teams gather additional information in order to bolster contract effectiveness.
- Sell-side contract features: New features — including Territories, Service Locations and Service Types — make creating and managing sales contracts easier.
- Material attribute filters in the Cart: An additional filter offers purchasing flexibility by enabling items to be searched by associated material attribute (size, etc.).
- Parallel purchasing workflow management in a requisition: This feature provides additional flexibility and automation to enable the management of different process configurations within the same application in order to cover all customers’ business needs (e.g., no-invoice process, no-receiving process, no PO-to-supplier process, etc.).
- Purchasing lines disaggregation: The ability to disaggregate (or split) purchasing lines in requisitions, POs, receipts and invoices provides the flexibility to define at which moment of the P2P flow the analytical cost allocation can be performed.
In addition, the Determine CLM App on the Salesforce AppExchange is fully available to accelerate sell-side contract creation. The app empowers 100% contract integration and automation with Contract Management on the Determine Cloud Platform, right on the Salesforce Platform. It enables teams to manage contracts where they manage customer relationships with advanced features and functionality, including:
- Create contract requests directly from a Salesforce Opportunity while interacting easily with the Determine Contract Management system.
- Track status of contract updates and the negotiation process occurring in the Determine Cloud Platform from within Salesforce.
- Direct access to files and notes associated with Determine contracts including adding attachments and comments.
Companies interested in a personalized experience of the Determine Cloud Platform are encouraged to schedule a no-obligation demonstration.
About Determine, Inc.
Determine, Inc. (OTCQB: DTRM) is a leading global provider of SaaS Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) solutions. The Determine Cloud Platform provides procurement, legal and finance professionals analytics of their supplier, contract and financial performance. Our technologies empower customers to drive new revenue, identify savings, improve compliance and mitigate risk.
The Determine Cloud Platform seamlessly integrates with major ERP or third-party systems such as SAP, Oracle, Sage, QAD and Microsoft. Modular solutions can be configured to add more as needed to provide additional value beyond spend management. Our unified master database and business process approach empower users at every level to make more informed and smarter decisions.
For more information, please visit: determine.com