CARMEL, IN—JULY 18, 2016—Determine, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTRM), a leading global provider of SaaS Source to Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) solutions, offered through the Determine Cloud Platform, which includes unified strategic sourcing, supplier management, contract management, and procure-to-pay applications, introduces new cloud platform features including a modernized user interface (UI), user experience (UX), multi-level workflows, improved mobile app, and self-service contract management. Determine’s new UI/UX provides an advanced, modern and intuitive look that addresses the needs of today’s changing and younger workforce. Determine’s multi-level workflow adds significant new functionality and simplicity to its existing SaaS Source to Pay and ECLM capabilities for improving collaboration, responsiveness, ease of use and time management efforts across any organization. With these enhancements to the cloud platform, Determine transforms how enterprises can streamline their internal and external processes with a modern social collaborative approach within procurement, finance, and sales.
“This platform release is a major achievement for the different teams of Determine around the globe, and is the foundation of what we consider as the most advanced source-to-pay cloud technology and ECLM on the market,” said Julien Nadaud, Chief Product Officer of Determine and former CEO of b-pack. “We have now a unified platform with state-of-the art user interface, disrupting contract management and integrated sourcing, stay tune, this is just the beginning.”
Specific enhancements to Determine platform include:
- UI / UX: Determine’s new UI/UX redesigned around the latest material design concept makes Determine’s applications more responsive and hyper focused on user adoption. This includes navigation enhancements for ease of use, a more social collaborative look and feel, and mobile application.
- Multi-Level Workflow: Determine has made it consistent and easier than ever to navigate within the various applications. The newly enhanced navigation provides detailed workflow management so all employees are collaborating every step of the way.
- Data Management Approach: Determine Cloud platform is a business process platform designed synchronize metadata, master data and document management. Our approach ensures data uniformity, accuracy, stewardship, consistency and accountability within an enterprise.
- Mobile: The latest Determine mobile application provides the ability to keep the workflow outside the office. Our new mobile applications help organizations adapt to the increased needs of employees to accessing S2P and CLM applications on their mobile and hand-held devices . The Determine mobile app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Self-Service Contract Management Workflow: Determine’s Self-Service CLM Workflow allows a pre-approved workforce to create a contracts using an approved contract template with or without legal assistance. Self-service ensures timely and compliant contract management and enhanced visibility with pre-approved templates, improved contract authoring, pre-defined approval workflows, e-signatures.
“We are ecstatic about the reception we have received from the release of the fully unified Determine Cloud Platform from customers, prospects and industry analysts,” said Patrick Stakenas, President and CEO of Determine. “The legacy and performance of the cloud platform goes back many years, we have now extended the cloud platform to a fully unified Source to Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management solution.”
About Determine, Inc.
Determine, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTRM) is a leading global provider of SaaS Source to Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) solutions. Our visionary technologies allow our customers to effectively manage the full scope of Source to Pay and ECLM using our Determine Cloud Platform. Our Source to Pay software suite includes strategic sourcing, supplier management, contract management and procure-to-pay applications.
The Determine Cloud Platform gives procurement, finance and legal professionals the ability to deliver profound insights through analysis of their supplier relationships and contractual requirements. Our customers leverage the Determine Cloud Platform to discover previously unseen supplier and spend data; make more informed and smarter business decisions; drive new revenue; control costs; improve workflow efficiencies; and mitigate risk.
Our customers benefit from the Determine Cloud Platform’s robust suite of integrated applications. Whether they start with a full-suite implementation or choose to implement just one application and build over time, each additional application allows for the automatic sharing of data already in place on the Determine Cloud Platform.
For more information, please visit: www.determine.com.